Get Involved with JDF Examples
Found a bug? Think there is something missing? Then you probably want to report an issue.
Coding has become social!
If you want to contribute an example, follow these guidelines:
- As an example is a large piece of work, we strongly encourage you to discuss your planned example on the dev list before starting.
- Make sure you have reviewed the general guidelines for sample projects, to understand the basic guidelines you should follow.
- Each example lives in its own repository. Take a look at TicketMonster as template repository.
- Take a look at Maven POM Versions Checklist if you want to add dependencies to your project
- When your quickstart is ready for review, let the JBoss Developer Framework team know on the dev list.
The TicketMonster source code is readily accessible. If you plan on contributing to the project, we encourage you to clone the repository and build the quickstarts. If you just want to browse the source, or track the latest activity, you can do so by visiting the Git Repository in your web browser.